The Corporate Member Advantage
Hundreds of metalcasters, suppliers and castings purchasers advance their business objectives as AFS Corporate Members. They receive all individual member benefits, plus the following additional ROI:
- Twice-Yearly Metalcasting Forecast: Free to Corporate Members only. $1,000 value.
- World Foundry Organization Annual Global Foundry Report: Available in U.S. only through AFS.
- Casting Source Directory — Online and Print: Corporate Member foundries gain visibility to thousands of parts buyers.
- Wage & Benefit Survey: Free to participating Corporate Members. $1,000 value.
- International Journal of Metalcasting subscription: Free to Corporate Members only. $199 value.
- E-Learning: Only Corporate Members are eligible for unlimited access to AFS Institute e-Learning curriculum in English and Spanish. Priceless.
- Book discounts on technical books for Corporate Members. 50% discount.
- In-Plant Training. Special rate for Corporate Members. $2,000 to $4,000 discount.
- Classroom course discounts. Save on classroom courses. $200 per student.
- Educational webinars. Anyone working for a Corporate Member participates for free. $250 per person value.
- Trade show discounts. Plan to attend or exhibit at AFS trade shows? Save hundreds of dollars.
- Member Connections subscription. Quarterly print publication. $40 value.
- Sponsorships. Only Corporate Members may invest in sponsorships. Priceless.
- Political influence: AFS advocacy shapes a better business climate for metalcasters. Priceless.
- Leadership sustainability: AFS is training the current and future leaders in the industry. Priceless.
- Employment Law Update: Monthly insights into current employment law issues affecting metalcasters, prepared by the legal experts at Fisher Phillips.
- Attracting the next generation: AFS is attracting your future workforce through student chapters, Melting Point, Institute training, careers videos and Foundry in a Box demonstrations. Also, 4% of your corporate dues supports your local chapter, which supports metalcasting education. Priceless.
- Driving the research agenda: Fostering innovation is crucial, and 8% of corporate dues supports AFS research. Priceless.
- Technical assistance: The AFS technical services team is ready for your calls on technical, metallurgical, and EHS questions, and casting design assistance, with top priority going to Corporate Members. Priceless.
- Referrals & logo: AFS refers all phone, email and online inquiries to members. Corporate Members may use the AFS logo on brochures and websites to add credibility. Not a Corporate Member? You may be missing valuable opportunities. Priceless.
- Affordable Healthcare: Eligible Corporate Members can receive affordable healthcare options through AFS’ Healthcare Program.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Eligible Corporate Members can reduce electricity and natural gas supply costs with AFS’ Energy Program.
List of Corporate Members
For a list of corporate members, click here.
Corporate Member Applications
Individual memberships is an incredible value. Advance your career through access to technical and management information, unlimited free access to the AFS digital library, more than 30 members-only webinars per year, Casting Connection, and by participating in AFS committees, chapters, conferences, and Shared Interest Groups. Individual membership starts at only $140. If your employer is a Corporate Member, your individual membership is just $75 per year. Click here to join today.
Review all of the member benefits and services below and download the application to join.
Student Membership = 1st Professional Year – Free!
Students, you can maintain your AFS Student Membership through graduation, and when you enter the workforce, you'll get your first year of an AFS Individual Membership for free. That’s right, free!
Fill out an individual membership application to maintain your membership in the one organization dedicated to all things metalcasting.
All we need to know right now is:
- Month/Year of Graduation
- Degree currently pursuing
All we need to know now upon graduation is:
- Permanent personal e-mail address (not your school e-address)
- Physical mailing address (once settled)
What a great way to keep your involvement going, as you get your feet on the ground in the metalcasting industry or a related field! Be involved as a student – and then stay involved as a professional.
Questions? Please ask – and thanks for your AFS commitment! Email AFS Customer Service at email@example.com.