The International Journal of Metalcasting (IJMC), edited by Thomas Prucha, is dedicated to leading the transfer of research and technology for the global metalcasting industry and has been named the Official Research Journal of the World Foundry Organization (WFO). As the official journal of the American Foundry Society, the IJMC:
- offers a comprehensive outlook on the global metalcasting industry;
- publishes the latest advancements in metalcasting research and technology;
- addresses an international audience of scientific leaders in metalcasting.
Every Corporate Member of AFS receives a subscription.
For IJMC subscription information go to:
- AFS Members: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-members: Contact Springer directly
For more information about IJMC click here.
IJMC Editor-in-Chief Honors Professor Carl Loper