As a publisher, AFS solely produces two print magazines, one journal, a specialty publication and is a joint publisher of an international digital publication.
- MODERN CASTING is an award-winning monthly publication for metal casters with a readership of 16,000.
- Metal Casting Design & Purchasing is a bi-monthly publication reaching 16,000 design engineers and purchasers detailing the capabilities of the metal casting process. It also distributes the Casting Source Directory annually, which includes listings of North American metalcasting facilities and their capabilities.
- International Journal of Metalcasting is the quarterly, peer-reviewed, international publication in digital & print formats, leading the transfer of research & technology for the global metalcasting industry.
- AFS Transactions is an annual specialty publication available on CD-ROM & in print, featuring selected technical papers from the world's foremost experts in metalcasting.
- Global Casting Magazine is primarily an international digital publication, produced four times a year in English and Chinese, and has a growing circulation of 70,000.
- Melting Point is a magazine and website for students and educators to learn more about careers in metalcasting.
- Member Connections is a quarterly newsletter for all current AFS members.