As a publisher, AFS solely produces two industry magazines, one research journal, a membership newsletter, and an outreach magazine geared toward students.
- MODERN CASTING is an award-winning monthly publication for metal casters with a readership of 16,000.
- Casting Source is a bi-monthly publication reaching 16,000 design engineers and purchasers detailing the capabilities of the metal casting process. It also distributes the Casting Source Directory annually, which includes listings of North American metalcasting facilities and their capabilities.
- International Journal of Metalcasting is the quarterly, peer-reviewed, international publication in digital & print formats, leading the transfer of research & technology for the global metalcasting industry.
- AFS Transactions is the foremost publication featuring papers presented at our annual Metalcasting Congress by metalcasting experts in both industry and academia.
- Melting Point is a magazine and website for students and educators to learn more about careers in metalcasting.
- Member Connections is a quarterly newsletter for all current AFS members.