AFS provides several programs to member companies to improve and augment day to day management as part of its Solutions Program.
- Video Central—Boosting the visibility of your promotional videos to a target audience.
- Marketing Solutions—Boost your company's marketing effectiveness and visibility by sponsoring AFS events or advertising in AFS magazines, and through AFS expert consultations. Our team will help you target your investment to deliver your message to the right audience.
- Cyber Cover—Get a complimentary Cyber Risk Assessment to identify deficiencies in your IT network and other web based operations. Through our partnership with AHT Insurance and the National Association of Manufactures, AFS Corporate Members will receive expanded benefits and discounted rates as part of a group program that will help businesses assess, improve, and protect their online security.
- Health Insurance Program—This program will allow our members to offer employees and their families an easy and convenient, Fortune 500-type benefits buying and enrollment experience.
- Energy Program—The comprehensive, competitive and cost-effective energy solutions package includes utility bill auditing, identification of refund opportunities, competitive rate assessments, advanced energy procurement assistance, contract reviews, electric conservation programs and alternative energy options.
- Education Solutions—AFS offers career advancement and training services to sustain and grow the industry.
- Government Affairs Solutions—AFS works as a metalcasting industry advocate on state and federal government levels.
- Shipping Solutions—For metalcasters, shipping freight is nothing but an expense that subtracts from the bottom line. To help, AFS has developed the Shipping Solutions program for AFS Corporate Members.
- HR Solutions—AFS offers Corporate Members a comprehensive, competitive and cost-effective human resources package that includes employee benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, a wellness program, etc.) and Risk Management solutions.
- Environmental Health & Safety Solutions—Keep your company in compliance with EPA and OSHA guidelines and foster improvements in safety and emissions.
- Design Solutions—This package covers all facets of casting design, including failure analysis, reverse engineering, process design and simulation, product performance test evaluations, prototyping and production sourcing.