The Corporate Member Advantage
More than 900 metalcasters, suppliers and castings purchasers advance their business objectives as AFS Corporate Members. They receive all individual member benefits, plus the following additional ROI:
- AFS-NAM Healthcare Partnership: Provides affordable health insurance options for eligible Corporate Members. Click here to learn more about the program.
- AFS Energy Program: Corporate Members can reduce their electricity and natural gas supply costs. Click here to learn more about the energy program.
- Cyber Cover: Cybersecurity insurance and risk mitigation for metalcasters, offered through a partnership with AHT Insurance and the National Association of Manufacturers. Click here to learn more.
- Bi-annual Metalcasting Forecast: Free to Corporate Members only. $2,000 value.
- World Foundry Organization Annual Global Foundry Report: Available in U.S. only through AFS.
- Casting Source Directory — Online and Print: Only Corporate Member foundries gain visibility to thousands of parts buyers.
- Wage & Benefit Survey: Free to participating Corporate Members. $1,000 value.
- International Journal of Metalcasting Subscription: Free to Corporate Members only. $199 value.
- Foundry E-Learning: Only Corporate Members are eligible for unlimited access to AFS Institute Foundry E-Learning curriculum in English and Spanish. Priceless.
- Book Discounts: On technical books for Corporate Members. 50% discount.
- In-Plant Training: Special rate for Corporate Members. $2,000 to $4,000 discount.
- Instructor-Led Training Discounts: Receive discounts on classes (In-person and online) for new and experienced metalcasters. $200 per student.
- Educational Webinars: Anyone working for a Corporate Member participates for free. $250 per person value.
- Trade Show Discounts: Plan to attend or exhibit at AFS trade shows? Save hundreds of dollars.
- Member Connections subscription: Quarterly print publication. $40 value.
- Sponsorships: Only Corporate Members may invest in sponsorships. Priceless.
- Political Influence: AFS advocacy shapes a better business climate for metalcasters. Priceless.
- Leadership Sustainability: AFS is training the current and future leaders in the industry. Priceless.
- Attracting the Next Generation: AFS is attracting your future workforce through student chapters, Melting Point, Institute training, careers videos and Foundry in a Box demonstrations. Also, 4% of your corporate dues supports your local chapter, which supports metalcasting education. Priceless.
- Driving the Research Agenda: Fostering innovation is crucial, and 8% of corporate dues supports AFS research. Priceless.
- Technical Assistance: The AFS technical services team is ready for your calls on technical, metallurgical, and EHS questions, and casting design assistance, with top priority going to Corporate Members. Priceless.
- Referrals & Logo: AFS refers all phone, email and online inquiries to members. Corporate Members may use the AFS logo on brochures and websites to add credibility. Not a Corporate Member? You may be missing valuable opportunities. Priceless.
List of Corporate Members
For a list of corporate members, click here.
Corporate Member Applications