The Corporate Member Advantage
Hundreds of metalcasters, suppliers and castings purchasers advance their business objectives as AFS Corporate Members. They receive all individual member benefits, plus the following additional ROI:
- Trade Show Discounts: Plan to attend or exhibit at AFS trade shows? Save hundreds of dollars.
- AFS-NAM Healthcare Partnership: Provides affordable health insurance options for eligible Corporate Members.
- AFS Energy Program: Corporate Members in deregulated markets can reduce their electricity and natural gas supply costs.
- (NEW!) Cyber Cover: Cybersecurity insurance and risk mitigation for metalcasters, offered through a partnership with AHT Insurance and the National Association of Manufacturers.
- AFS Shipping Solutions: Take advantage of shipping savings and more with AFS’ shipping program.
- HR Solutions: AFS provides foundry-specific insights and assistance for your human resources needs.
- Employment Law Updates: Monthly reports from Fisher Phillips, a leading U.S. law firm, detailing new regulatory actions, employment laws, and other important legal information for employers in the metalcasting industry.
- Casting Source Directory — Online and Print: Only Corporate Member foundries gain visibility to thousands of parts buyers.
- Buyers Guide & SupplierMarketplace.net — Online and Print: Only Corporate Member suppliers are featured in these directories for foundries looking for vendors.
- Referrals & Logo: AFS refers all phone, email and online inquiries to members. Corporate Members may use the AFS logo on brochures and websites to boost credibility.
- Sponsorships: Only Corporate Members may invest in sponsorships.
Education & Workforce Development
- Foundry E-Learning: Only Corporate Members are eligible for unlimited access to AFS Institute Foundry E-Learning curriculum in English and Spanish.
- In-Plant Training: Special rate for Corporate Members. $2,000 to $4,000 discount.
- Instructor-Led Training Discounts: Receive discounts on classes (In-person and online) for new and experienced metalcasters. $200 per student.
- Educational Webinars: Anyone working for a Corporate Member participates for free. $250 per person value.
- Metalcasting Job Board: Corporate members get big discounts when they post jobs on the AFS Job Board.
- Event Discounts: Save on registration for educational and networking events hosted by AFS.
- Bi-annual Metalcasting Forecast: Free to Corporate Members only. $2,000 value.
- World Foundry Organization Annual Global Foundry Report: Available in U.S. only through AFS.
- Wage & Benefit Survey: Free to participating Corporate Members. $1,000 value.
Books & Publications
- Book Discounts: On management & technical books for Corporate Members. 50% discount.
- International Journal of Metalcasting Subscription: Free to Corporate Members only. $199 value.
- Member Connections subscription: Quarterly print publication. $40 value.
- Modern Casting & Casting Source: A subscription to two of the industry’s leading trade magazines, delivered monthly.
Technical Research, Support & Innovation
- Driving the Research Agenda: Fostering innovation is crucial, and 8% of corporate dues supports AFS research.
- Technical Assistance: The AFS technical services team is ready for your calls on technical, metallurgical, and EHS questions, and casting design assistance, with top priority going to Corporate Members.
- AFS Library: Receive full online access to the AFS Library, the world’s largest collection of metalcasting research papers and articles.
- Political Influence: AFS advocacy shapes a better business climate for metalcasters.
- Leadership Sustainability: AFS is training the current and future leaders in the industry.
- Attracting the Next Generation: AFS is attracting your future workforce through student chapters, Melting Point, Institute training, careers videos and Foundry in a Box demonstrations. Also, 4% of your corporate dues supports your local chapter, which supports metalcasting education.
List of Corporate Members
For a list of corporate members, click here.
Corporate Member Applications