The Corporate Member Advantage
Hundreds of metalcasters, suppliers and castings purchasers advance their business objectives as AFS Corporate Members. They receive all individual member benefits, plus the following additional ROI:
- AFS-NAM Healthcare Partnership: Provides affordable health insurance options for eligible Corporate Members. Click here to learn more about the program.
- AFS Energy Program: Corporate Members can reduce their electricity and natural gas supply costs. Click here to learn more about the energy program.
- Bi-annual Metalcasting Forecast: Free to Corporate Members only. $2,000 value.
- World Foundry Organization Annual Global Foundry Report: Available in U.S. only through AFS.
- Casting Source Directory — Online and Print: Only Corporate Member foundries gain visibility to thousands of parts buyers.
- Wage & Benefit Survey: Free to participating Corporate Members. $1,000 value.
- International Journal of Metalcasting Subscription: Free to Corporate Members only. $199 value.
- e-Learning: Only Corporate Members are eligible for unlimited access to AFS Institute e-Learning curriculum in English and Spanish. Priceless.
- Book Discounts: On technical books for Corporate Members. 50% discount.
- In-Plant Training: Special rate for Corporate Members. $2,000 to $4,000 discount.
- Instructor-Led Training Discounts: Receive discounts on classes (In-person and online) for new and experienced metalcasters. $200 per student.
- Educational Webinars: Anyone working for a Corporate Member participates for free. $250 per person value.
- Trade Show Discounts: Plan to attend or exhibit at AFS trade shows? Save hundreds of dollars.
- Member Connections subscription: Quarterly print publication. $40 value.
- Sponsorships: Only Corporate Members may invest in sponsorships. Priceless.
- Political Influence: AFS advocacy shapes a better business climate for metalcasters. Priceless.
- Leadership Sustainability: AFS is training the current and future leaders in the industry. Priceless.
- Attracting the Next Generation: AFS is attracting your future workforce through student chapters, Melting Point, Institute training, careers videos and Foundry in a Box demonstrations. Also, 4% of your corporate dues supports your local chapter, which supports metalcasting education. Priceless.
- Driving the Research Agenda: Fostering innovation is crucial, and 8% of corporate dues supports AFS research. Priceless.
- Technical Assistance: The AFS technical services team is ready for your calls on technical, metallurgical, and EHS questions, and casting design assistance, with top priority going to Corporate Members. Priceless.
- Referrals & Logo: AFS refers all phone, email and online inquiries to members. Corporate Members may use the AFS logo on brochures and websites to add credibility. Not a Corporate Member? You may be missing valuable opportunities. Priceless.
List of Corporate Members
For a list of corporate members, click here.
Corporate Member Applications