The Corporate Member Advantage
Hundreds of metalcasters, suppliers and castings purchasers advance their business objectives as AFS Corporate Members. They receive all individual member benefits, plus the following additional ROI:
- Semi-annual Metalcasting Forecast: Free to Corporate Members only. $2,000 value.
- World Foundry Organization Annual Global Foundry Report: Available in U.S. only through AFS.
- Casting Source Directory — Online and Print: Corporate Member foundries gain visibility to thousands of parts buyers.
- Wage & Benefit Survey: Free to participating Corporate Members. $1,000 value.
- International Journal of Metalcasting subscription: Free to Corporate Members only. $199 value.
- E-Learning: Only Corporate Members are eligible for unlimited access to AFS Institute e-Learning curriculum in English and Spanish. Priceless.
- Book discounts on technical books for Corporate Members. 50% discount.
- In-Plant Training. Special rate for Corporate Members. $2,000 to $4,000 discount.
- Classroom course discounts. Save on classroom courses. $200 per student.
- Educational webinars. Anyone working for a Corporate Member participates for free. $250 per person value.
- Trade show discounts. Plan to attend or exhibit at AFS trade shows? Save hundreds of dollars.
- Member Connections subscription. Quarterly print publication. $40 value.
- Sponsorships. Only Corporate Members may invest in sponsorships. Priceless.
- Political influence: AFS advocacy shapes a better business climate for metalcasters. Priceless.
- Leadership sustainability: AFS is training the current and future leaders in the industry. Priceless.
- Attracting the next generation: AFS is attracting your future workforce through student chapters, Melting Point, Institute training, careers videos and Foundry in a Box demonstrations. Also, 4% of your corporate dues supports your local chapter, which supports metalcasting education. Priceless.
- Driving the research agenda: Fostering innovation is crucial, and 8% of corporate dues supports AFS research. Priceless.
- Technical assistance: The AFS technical services team is ready for your calls on technical, metallurgical, and EHS questions, and casting design assistance, with top priority going to Corporate Members. Priceless.
- Referrals & logo: AFS refers all phone, email and online inquiries to members. Corporate Members may use the AFS logo on brochures and websites to add credibility. Not a Corporate Member? You may be missing valuable opportunities. Priceless.
List of Corporate Members
For a list of corporate members, click here.
Corporate Member Applications