A skilled workforce allows your company to optimize production, minimize errors, and differentiate yourselves from the competition.
The premier provider of education for the metalcasting industry is the AFS Institute. Hundreds of foundries, castings purchasers, and suppliers to the metalcasting industry rely on the Institute each year to train and develop their employees. In fact, the Institute has trained more than 89,400 students since 1957.
The Institute offers training in these convenient formats:
- Classroom training in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Regional and/or Chapter-Sponsored training in other locales
- Live Online Training (NEW!)
- In-Plant training customized for the individual company
- Foundry E-Learning
- Custom On-the-Job training
- Supervisor Development training
To see a full catalog of AFS courses and Foundry e-Learning modules, click here.
Let us know how we can meet your workforce needs! Visit the pages in this section, or contact Jen Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org.