AFS is excited to announce nine more high-value conferences for 2019! These events offer the best in metalcasting education and another opportunity to network with your peers at a vital AFS event. The range of events means there’s something for everyone in metalcasting.
Registration is open for the following:
- Government Affairs Fly-In, June 11-12
- Future Directions in Steel Castings, July 10
- Hit a Home Run Managing Your All-Star Team, July 23
- Copper Alloy Workshop, Sept. 18-19
- Foundry Leadership Summit, Sept. 22-24
- Safety 101, Oct. 6-7
- EHS Conference, Oct. 8-10
Registration to open soon for the following:
- International Young Professionals Program, Oct. 14-18
- International Ferrous Melting Conference, Oct. 30 – Nov. 1
AFS members receive substantially preferential pricing for AFS conferences and workshops. Questions? Contact AFS Customer Service at 800-537-4237.