The Talent Development Division will be the leading resource for member education and connections regarding people and talent related to topics in the metalcasting industry.
The AFS Talent Development Division assists AFS member companies by:
- Providing development opportunities through summits, roundtables and webinars; continuously enabling engagement by facilitating networking across functions and
- Helping to maximize organizational and talent effectiveness.
- Assists as an ongoing resource for all people-related business tasks.
- Provides meaningful insights regarding current and future challenges related to the ever-changing workforce.
- Offer awareness on finding talent in competitive markets and retaining that talent.
Amanda Groves (Lodge) – Chair
Derek Brown (Safepath Solutions) – Secretary
Interested in being involved with the Talent Development Division? Email Cathy Potts, Senior Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cathy Potts, Senior Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services
847-824-0181 ext. 207