The American Foundry Society is seeking presentations for the 2023 AFS Additive Manufacturing Conference, Nov. 7-8, 2023, in Dearborn, Michigan.
This conference will cover all areas of additive manufacturing/3D printing for metalcasting applications. Presentation topics may include, but are not limited to:
- 3D printed molds and cores
- 3D printed hard tooling
- 3D printed expendable patterns
- Additive manufacturing processes and equipment
- Consumables for additive manufacturing
- Design and modeling principles
- EHS considerations for additive manufacturing
- Case studies of successful integrations of additive manufacturing into foundry processes
- Economics of additive manufacturing implementations into foundries
To submit a presentation for consideration, please complete this online form and include your title, abstract, and any accompanying documents. For questions, please contact Kim Perna, AFS Senior Technical Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Foundry Society is a dynamic technical and advocacy organization that serves and represents the $44 billion metalcasting industry. AFS is the only association serving the entire industry, including all metals and processes, with a three-part focus on advocacy, education, and innovation. AFS also publishes Modern Casting and Casting Source magazines and presents Metalcasting Congress and CastExpo, the largest metalcasting trade events in North America. Founded in 1896, the organization is based in Schaumburg, Illinois, with an advocacy office in Washington, D.C. More information is available at afsinc.org.