CastExpo 2019 CAST IN NORTH AMERICA EXHIBIT APPLICATION
To Reserve your space follow the instructions below:
- All pop-up blockers must be disabled for the site to function properly.
- Please review the Cast in North America Rules and Regulations for important information prior to applying for space; Set up / Exhibit days and Hours / Teardown details.
- To reserve exhibit space online, a credit card (Amex, MC or Visa) must be provided for full payment. Please download a pdf version (below) of the Exhibit Space Contract if any other payment method will be used for your deposit. No space will be confirmed or placed on hold without receipt of both a completed contract and payment in full.
- Exhibit Fees – Cast in North America – Firms eligible for this area of the exhibit floor must be based in North America and either sell and/or manufacture cast metal components produced in North America or provide casting design, rapid prototyping or other casting development related services to OEMs and other end users.
- Non-Member: $3,200 per 10 x 10 booth
- AFS Corporate Member: $2,200 per 10 x10 booth
- Simply click on the below link to be directed to the floor plan. Booths shown in light green indicates booths on hold while qualifications and payment confirmation is being completed. Red represents sold space. To view only available booths, uncheck the box on the reserved tab at the top of the floorplan.
- Navigate the floorplan by using the tools featured at the top or with the wheel of your mouse. Pinpoint your search to only the Cast in North America area as border. Scroll over the plan to see booth numbers, size and the names of exhibitors in currently reserved booths. Please be certain to choose a space within the outlined area designated for Cast in North America.
- To make your selection, click on the space you wish to reserve and again on the “Request Space” pop up. Choose “Go to Exhibit Space Application”. If this is your first request for CastExpo 2019 space, your company name will not yet appear in the list or have a password assigned. Choose the “click here” option in blue text which will launch the online application process. Your booth selection will auto-populate as your first choice. If you wish to reserve more than one booth, select one of the spaces in your combination and provide the additional booth number(s) in the “Combine Booth Request” area on the contract. Combining two end cap booths is not allowed to ensure good sight lines. Multiple inline booths or combination corner and inline booth purchases are allowed. Assignments are made in the order applications are received. We encourage you to provide alternate space selections in the event your first choice is no longer available at the time of processing.
- Complete the contract in full using the tab key to move from field to field and then submit.
- Upon submission, the booth(s) will be placed on hold while eligibility, membership and payment are verified. When complete, you will receive an e-mail confirming your assignment and the floor plan will be updated from a hold to sold status.