The AFS team of advocacy professionals have prepared the documents you need to present your issues effectively to your elected officials. By referring to these documents, and familiarizing yourself with the issues, you will be able better connect with officials and their staff.
AFS 2019 Issue Briefs
- The 2019 AFS Government Affairs Fly-In Agenda, June 11-12, 2019.
- Talking Points on Industry Priority Issues for Congressional Meetings.
- Metalcasting Industry Reception & Recognition Awards to Members of Congress
- Support Strengthened Buy American Provisions
- Reduce Barriers to Career and Technical Education in our Nation's Education System
- Modernize America's Infrastructure Network
- Support the Transit Infrastructure Vehicle Security Act
- Invest in Our Nation's Water Infrastructure
- Castings. Where You Are.
- Speaker Contact List
- 2019 Government Affairs Fly-In Evaluation Form