SUPPLIER BOOTH SALES
CastExpo 2019 METALCASTING CONGRESS SUPPLIER EXHIBIT APPLICATION
Build company and brand recognition across the entire spectrum of the metalcasting industry by exhibiting at the CastExpo 2019.
If you are ready to apply for a space, follow the below instructions to apply online:
- All pop-up blockers must be disabled for the site to function properly.
- Please review the Supplier Rules and Regulations for important information prior to applying for space; Set up / Exhibit days and Hours / Teardown details.
- To reserve exhibit space online, a credit card (Amex, MC or Visa) must be provided for full payment. Please download a pdf version (below) of the Exhibit Space Contract if any other payment method will be used for your payment. No space will be confirmed or placed on hold without receipt of both a completed contract and full payment.
- Exhibit Fees – Suppliers – Companies must be engaged in or associated with the industry in areas of equipment, consumable products, processes or other applicable services related to the manufacture and processing of the cast product.
- Non-Member: $32.00 per square foot
- AFS Corporate Member: $27.00 per square foot
- Simply click on the below link to be directed to the floor plan. Booths shown in light green are on hold while qualifications and payment confirmation is being completed. Red represents sold space.
- Navigate the floorplan by using the tools featured at the top or with the wheel of your mouse. Scroll over the plan to see booth numbers, size and the names of exhibitors in currently reserved booths, along with Metalcasting Congress's featured attraction on the floor such as the HUB. Also, take note of the outlined area at the upper right of the floor labeled Cast in North America which is restricted for metalcaster exhibits only.
- To make your selection, click on the space you wish to reserve and again on the “Request Space” pop up. Choose “Go to Exhibit Space Application”. If this is your first request for the Metalcasting Congress space, your company name will not yet appear in the list or have a password assigned. Choose the “click here” option in blue text which will launch the online application process. Your booth selection will auto populate as your first choice. If you wish to reserve more than one booth, select one of the spaces in your combination and provide the additional booth number(s) in the “Combine Booth Request” area on the contract. Combining two end cap booths is not allowed to ensure good sight lines. Multiple inline booths or combination corner and inline booth purchases are allowed. Assignments are made in the order applications are received. We encourage you to provide alternate space selections in the event your first choice is no longer available at the time of processing.
- Complete the contract in full using the tab key to move from field to field and then submit.
- Upon submission, the booth(s) will be placed on hold while eligibility, membership and payment are verified. When complete, you will receive an e-mail confirming your assignment and the floor plan will be updated from a hold to sold status.