The Leading Industry Event for Education and Networking
Seize the opportunities by attending Metalcasting Congress, the largest metalcasting event in North America. In 2020, it will be held in the heart of the foundry belt in Cleveland, which has brand new convention and hotel facilities. The show includes exhibits from the top foundries and industry suppliers, technical and management presentations, educational courses, keynote speeches, and awards for leaders and innovators in metalcasting.
More than 2,200 people are expected to attend Metalcasting Congress 2020, with about 225 exhibitors anticipated. Casting industry producers, suppliers and end-users attend the event.
Attention Parts Buyers, Specifiers and Designers
By popular demand, AFS is bringing back the Casting Designers & Buyers Track for a second straight year. Your floor pass will include sessions with expert speakers on the topics that affect parts purchasing. Dozens of foundries will be exhibiting, allowing you to bring blueprints for specific consultations. Mark your calendar and plan to attend!
Exhibition Sales are Open
Exhibit sales are now open. Click here to reserve your booth. All suppliers to the Foundry Industry may exhibit. Foundries wishing to exhibit must be based in North America.
Who Should Attend
- Foundry Owners and CEOs
- Metalcasting Engineers, Plant Managers, HR Managers, Sales Managers, Trainers, and Management Trainees
- Supplier Technical Specialists and Sales Managers
- Parts Buyers, Designers and Specifiers
- Students in Metalcasting Programs
- Spouses — A Spouses Program is being planned
Fun Things to Do While in Cleveland
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Great Lakes Science Center
- William G Mather Steamship Museum
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- West Side Market
- House from “A Christmas Story” Movie
- Lake and River Boat Cruises
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
Hotels & Transportation
AFS has secured discounted rates at a selection of Cleveland hotels offering attendees convenient and affordable options for their trip to Metalcasting Congress 2020. We encourage you to book early for the best selection and price. Click here for more information.