Supplier Booth Sales
METALCASTING CONGRESS 2020 SUPPLIER EXHIBIT APPLICATION
Build company and brand recognition across the entire spectrum of the metalcasting industry by exhibiting at Metalcasting Congress 2020.
Supplier Rules and Regulations
Please review the Supplier Rules and Regulations for important information prior to applying for space.
Exhibit Fees for Suppliers
Supplier companies must be engaged in or associated with the industry in areas of equipment, consumable products, processes or other applicable services related to the manufacture and processing of the cast product.
- Basic Booths:
- $3,100 per 10’x10’ space or $2,450 for AFS Corporate Members
- Premium Booths:
- $3,400 per 10’x10’ space or $2,700 for AFS Corporate Members
- $6,800 per 10’x20’ space or $5,400 for AFS Corporate Members
To reserve exhibit space online, a credit card (Amex, MC or Visa) must be provided for full payment. Please download a pdf version (below) of the Exhibit Space Contract if any other payment method will be used for your payment. No space will be confirmed or placed on hold without receipt of both a completed contract and full payment.
- Click here to view the floorplan. Booths shown in light green are on hold while qualifications and payment confirmation is being completed. Blue represents sold space. Premium booths are red and standard booths are gray.
- Scroll over the plan to see booth numbers, size and the names of exhibitors in currently reserved booths, along with Metalcasting Congress' featured attraction on the floor, The HUB. Also, take note of the outlined area in the top left-hand corner of the floor labeled Cast in North America (CINA). CINA is restricted for metalcaster exhibitors only.
- Click here to be directed to the online contract form to start the application process and make your booth selection. If you wish to reserve more than one booth, select one of the spaces in your combination and provide the additional booth(s) choices. Combining two end cap booths is not allowed to ensure good sight lines. Multiple inline booths or combination corner and inline booth purchases are allowed. Assignments are made in the order applications are received. We encourage you to provide alternate space selections in the event your first choice is no longer available at the time of processing.
- Complete the contract in full using the tab key to move from field to field and then submit.
- Upon submission, the booth(s) will be placed on hold while eligibility, membership are verified and an email with a link to invoice payment are sent. When the payment is complete, you will receive an e-mailed receipt along with another e-mail confirming your booth assignment and the floor plan will be updated from a reserved status to a sold status.
Apply by Mail/Fax
If you are not using a credit card to reserve exhibit space, please apply by mail or fax. No space will be confirmed or placed on hold without receipt of both a completed contract and full payment.
- Click here to download the floorplan.
- Click here to download the Supplier Exhibit Space Contract.
- Complete the Supplier Exhibit Space Contract and return contract with full payment to: American Foundry Society, Metalcasting Congress 2020 Exhibits, 1695 N. Penny Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Fax: 847-824-7848 | E-Mail: email@example.com