In recent years, foundries have been faced with increased energy costs that affect profitability. We can help you manage these costs that impact your bottom line. For metalcasters, one of the greatest expenses is energy. AFS, in association with TDI Consulting, Inc., has developed the Energy Solutions program for AFS Corporate Members to help reduce your utility costs (electricity, gas, telecom and water/sewer). Regardless of where your facilities are located (regulated or de-regulated states), some or all of our Energy Solutions services can be an option for you.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Access a lower-cost energy provider (typically 10−25% savings).
- Gain advanced procurement assistance.
- Competitive rate assessments.
- Contract review.
- Utility bill auditing.
- Identification of refund opportunities.
- Electric conservation.
- Alternative energy options.
- Pricing model is simple, no surcharges or hidden costs.
- Flexible contract terms.
- Consultation on deregulation, pricing and contract terms.
Utility and Telecommunications Bill Auditing (continental U.S.)
- Utility tariff & rate review.
- Find billing errors & refund opportunities.
- Find cost savings opportunities.
- Recover authorized savings refund opportunities from utility companies.
- Review existing utility & telecom contracts to verify pricing, terms, etc.
Competitive Bid Management & Procurement Assistance (deregulated areas of continental U.S.)
- Natural gas.
- Renewable energy options.
- Demand response incentive programs.
- Recommend best supplier offer.
- Review supplier contracts and deliver for your approval.
- Review billing & monitor market for future purchases and make recommendations.
Energy Efficiency Audits & Solutions (entire continental U.S.)
- Identify opportunities to reduce electricity usage.
- Retrofit savings guaranteed by Lloyds of London.
- Renewable energy generation products.
Take advantage of every tax benefit available to you
Recent laws may entitle you to significant federal tax deductions for energy improvements that you have invested in during the last several years. We can evaluate several other tax-related issues. To request a quote for electricity, natural gas, telecommunications, water and sewer expenses, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted to discuss an energy analysis and a plan for savings. But remember, you must be an AFS Corporate Member to take advantage of the savings. If you have any questions, contact: email@example.com.