The AFS Custom On-the-Job Training Program Development is designed to teach your employees how to develop on-the-job training programs and build their training skills. Our expert will work alongside your employees to co-develop training programs using our five process methods and ten on-the-job training methods. We also will provide the needed development resources and templates. After completing the 80-hour program, your employees will be able to develop their own on-the-job training programs.
This development program is often used to support:
- Quality professionals
- Safety professionals
- Crew leaders (hourly)
The AFS Custom On-the-Job Training Program Development has been used by companies to develop training for their manufacturing and operations positions. The process is best used by employees who are subject-matter experts. The employee does not need to be a trainer to learn the methods. The program also teaches how to embed AFS e-learning modules into your on-the-job training programs easily and effectively.
- One structured on-the-job training program which includes:
- A training needs assessment for the selected position
- A master training schedule for the position
- Daily agendas for the position
- An employee with the knowledge and skill to:
- Develop more structured on-the-job training programs
- Implement the program developed by this project