You need help managing the costs that impact your bottom line. For metalcasters, one of our greatest costs is energy. AFS, in association with TDI Consulting, Inc., has developed the Energy Solutions program for AFS Corporate Members as a way to reduce the impact utility costs (electricity, gas, telecom and water/sewer) have on your bottom line. Regardless of where your facilities are, some or all of our Energy Solutions services can be an option for you. Options are available for both regulated and deregulated states.
Here's what we can do for you:
- access to the low-cost provider of energy with typically 10-25% savings;
- advanced procurement assistance;
- competitive rate assessments;
- contract review;
- utility bill auditing;
- identification of refund opportunities;
- electric conservation;
- alternative energy options;
- pricing model is simple-no surcharges or hidden costs;
- flexible contract terms;
- consultation on deregulation, pricing and contract terms.
Services include: Utility & Telecommunications Bill Auditing (available in the entire continental U.S.)
- utility tariff & rate review;
- finding billing errors & refund opportunities;
- find cost savings opportunities;
- recover authorized savings refund opportunities from utility companies;
- review existing utility & telcom contracts to verify pricing, terms, etc.
Competitive Bid Management & Procurement Assistance (available in deregulated areas of continental U.S.)
- natural gas;
- renewable energy options;
- demand response incentive programs;
- recommend best supplier offer for needs;
- review supplier contracts and deliver for your signature;
- review ongoing billing & monitor market for future purchasing opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
Energy Efficiency Audits & Solutions (available in the entire continental U.S.)
- identify opportunities to reduce amounts of electricity used in your facilities;
- retrofit savings guaranteed by Lloyds of London;
- renewable energy generation products
Take advantage of every tax benefit that is available to you. Recent laws may entitle you to significant federal tax deductions for energy improvements that you have invested in during the last several years. We also can evaluate a number of other tax-related issues.
To request a quote for electricity, natural gas, telecommunications, water and sewer expenses, simply click the link below and fill out the request for services form. Once submitted, you will be contacted by a representative to discuss an energy analysis and a plan for savings. But remember, you must be an AFS Corporate Member to take advantage of the savings. If you have any questions, view the AFS Energy Solutions Summary or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.