Why Attend the Foundry Executive and Leadership Conference?
June 23, 2017
A lineup of highly accomplished speakers will provide the kind of fresh insights and practical solutions that can transform your foundry business, create new possibilities, and maybe even enhance your life.
Learn new leadership techniques when the world is exploding around you and you need answers, now. You crave insights into what’s really happening in the news media. You want to know, who can you really believe? How can you get your firm’s leadership team to share the right vision and pull on the oars to forge ahead?
Attend the Foundry Executive and Leadership Conference to glimpse into the future of your business, gain awareness on where the world is headed and align your company’s strategic goals with practical business solutions.
Our speakers will answer these questions and more. You will hear from other executives and leaders in attendance and will get the answers you are searching for at this conference.
The Foundry Executive and Leadership Conference, chaired by Jean Bye of Dotson Iron Castings, is scheduled for Stowe Mountain Lodge, Vermont, September 17-19, 2017.
AFS has an exceptional speaker lineup for the conference:
1. Kirk Lippold, Commander, USS Cole: Leadership & Accountability When it Counts.
2. James Rosen, Chief Washington Correspondent, FOX News: Down the Foxhole: Today’s Political Climate.
3. Jack Uldrich Author and Futurist:
Ten Factors Affecting the Future.
4. Celina Peerman, Ph.D. CEO, The
Peerman Group: Developing Your Senior Leadership Team to Achieve Optimal Results.
5. Peter Reich, Director, Laempe Reich and 2nd Vice President AFS: Marketplace DNA Relationships.
6. Jim Folk, CEO of the Folk Group: The State of the Metalcasting Industry in North America.
7. Denny Dotson, Chairman, Dotson Company: Perspectives on the Global Foundry Industry.
Who should attend:
• Company owners.
• Foundry general managers and plant managers.
• Human resources directors.
• Sales managers and business
• Suppliers to the foundry industry.
For registration and the full agenda visit www.afsinc.org/felc.