AFS Welcomes 15 New Corporate Members
July 9, 2017
The American Foundry Society welcomes 15 new corporate members who joined North America’s largest metalcasting trade association and professional society during the months of April, May and June.
“AFS is delivering a strong ROI for our corporate members by advocating for the industry, heightening awareness of our members in the marketplace, educating the metalcasting workforce, and fostering innovation through research and the dissemination of cutting-edge information,” said Doug Kurkul, the CEO of AFS. “We welcome these 15 new corporate members and look forward to helping them achieve their unique business objectives.”
The announcement means that a total of 42 new corporate members have joined AFS since October 2016. Corporate members include foundries, suppliers, and purchasers of castings.
The 15 new corporate members are as follows:
• Aero Metals Inc., La Porte, IN
• Continental Aluminum, New Hudson, MI
• C Reiss Coke, Latrobe, PA
• Eirich Machines Inc., Gurnee, IL
• EMSL Analytical Inc., Cinnaminson, NY
• Gemini Inc., Cannon Falls, MN
• Liberty Pattern Co Inc., New Liberty, IA
• McConway & Torley LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
• Palisades Holdings Inc., Baker, LA
• Poitras Foundry Ltd., L’Islet, Quebec
• RJ Lee Group Inc., Monroeville, PA
• Seaport Mold & Castings Corp., Toledo, OH
• Solex Thermal Science, Calgary, Alberta
• Unicast Co., Boyertown, PA
• U S Castings LLC, Entiat, WA
For membership information for the American Foundry Society, please contact Leo Baran at LBaran@afsinc.org, or 800-537-4237, or 847-824-0181, ext. 201.
Membership applications can be found here.