Connect With Your Supply Chain at Metalcasting Congress
The 119th Metalcasting Congress will return to Columbus, Ohio, April 21 - 23, 2015, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Connect with suppliers, metalcasters, casting buyers and casting designers in this major event.
The annual Metalcasting Congress show held every spring features the latest advancements in metalcasting technology and services. Congress is complemented with the Cast in North America Exhibition, where metalcasters showcase their capabilities to casting buyers. The event has something for everyone in the supply chain:
SUPPLIERS: Connect with technology and service providers who are on hand to showcase and exhibit new technologies.
METALCASTERS: Connect with your peers through presentations of case studies and research findings to help improve your efficiency, quality and profitability.
CASTING BUYERS AND DESIGNERS: Save your company time and money by learning new metalcastingdesign and sourcing tips at the Cast in North America Exhibition. Casting buyers will be able to strengthen their supply chain with face to face meetings with North America's leading casting sources.
Metalcasting Congress is held every year in the spring and consists of technical sessions, awards banquets, a table-top exhibition show and Cast in North America (an exhibit opportunity for metalcasters to showcase their capabilities to casting buyers). Every three years, Metalcasting Congress is held in conjunction with CastExpo and also features full equipment displays. The next CastExpo will be held in 2016 with the 120th Metalcasting Congress in Minneapolis.
- Exhibitor Information
- Congress Schedule--schedule for specifical technical sessions, banquets, seminars, exhibits and other special events
- See Who's Exhibiting--check out the show floorplan, browse by company name or product category
- Attendee Brochure
- Author Log-In--Portal to the Paper Site
- Author/Presenter Information-- author guides, templates and peer review.
- Hotel Information--The host hotel is the Hyatt Regency Columbus.
3 Registration Options
Please note that AFS has three different registration categories. After you review the program and events, make sure you purchase the appropriate registration and special event tickets that will provide admission to the sessions and events you would like to attend.
- EXHIBITS ONLY: This registration provides admission to the exhibits only and does not include access to any education breakout sessions.
- EXHIBITS PLUS: Designed primarily for casting designers and buyers, this registration provides admission to the exhibits, Cast in North America, and the Designer and Buyer breakout sessions. This registration does NOT include access to the technical sessions.
- FULL CONGRESS: This is the full registration that includes all the Exhibit PLUS features as well as access to all the technical sessions and roundtables. If you plan to attend any or all of the technical sessions, this is the category you should choose.
No related items were found.
BONUS SHOW: Attendees of Metalcasting Congress will have free access to the Precision Machining Technology Show also being held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center April 21-23. Presented by the Precision Machined Products Association, and co-presented by Production Machining and Modern Machine Shop, PMTS is the precision machining industry’s signature event, offering North America’s largest international gathering of precision machining equipment, products and services. With more than 260 exhibitors on display to more than 5,000 attendees, PMTS is an international gathering of the manufacturing professionals who are moving the industry forward. Founded in 2001, the biennial event includes an exhibit hall, machining demonstrations, show floor knowledge centers and classroom style technical sessions. PMTS also offers attendees access to the Parts Cleaning Expo – a conference and exhibitor pavilion dedicated to industrial cleaning applications.