CastExpo'16 Exhibitor Meeting
The exhibit floor is really taking shape and time is growing closer to THE BIG SHOW. Are you ready? We can help get you there.
Plan to join us October 28, 2015, at the Minneapolis Convention Center, Room 103, for this important precursor to CastExpo’16. Our goal is to make your job easier by acquainting you with the city, facilities, services and contractors you will be working with. We strongly recommend that those attending include the individual(s) who will be responsible for the installation and dismantling of your exhibit.
Please complete and return the registration form by October 16, 2015.
Exhibitor Meeting Highlights Include:
- Tips to Plan & Man Your Tradeshow Exhibit
- Marketing Ideas & Opportunities
- Promoting CastExpo: How You Can Spread the Word
- Meet Minneapolis Visitors and Convention Association
- Exhibitor and Lead Retrieval
- Networking Lunch
- Facility/Show Floor Tour
- Q&A With Contractors and Show Management
CastExpo'16 Exhibitor Meeting Itinerary
(Minneapolis Convention Center, Room 103)
- 8:00 a.m. Check-In and Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 a.m. Meeting Begins
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. Meeting Adjourns
Click here for hotel information.
If you have any questions, please contact Kris Drager, American Foundry Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847/824-0181 x217.