MODERN CASTING Advertising
MODERN CASTING reaches executive and management level personnel at foundries representing every type of casting process and alloy.
The MODERN CASTING audience consists of the following:
- The AFS membership, which includes the most active, innovative and forward-thinking leaders in the industry.
- More than 15,000 MODERN CASTING readers in North America, including nonmembers of AFS.
- An online audience of 3,000+ visitors a month.
- Mobile magazine readers—MODERN CASTING is available on Apple and Android devices.
- Targeted webinar and email audiences tailored to specific areas of expertise and interests.
- Monthly e-newsletter audience of more than 26,000.
- Annual conference and expo attendees.
Vehicles for Advertising
Advertisers may reach the MODERN CASTING audience via the following opportunities:
- MODERN CASTING print and digital magazine
- MODERN CASTING special publications: Buyer's Guide, Supplier Prospectus, and Metalcasting Supplement
- Interactive mobile ad enhancements with the Actable app
- MODERN CASTING website
- MODERN CASTING e-newsletter Hotline
- Online Buyer's Guide
- MCTV video website
- Lead generation through sponsored webinars
- Turnkey targeted email blast and direct mail programs
- Custom publishing opportunities including reprints of feature articles
- An additional worldwide audience of 80,000 online readers can be reached via Global Casting Magazine
Click here for the complete MODERN CASTING media kit. Contact your advertising sales representative today for details on how best to reach the metalcasting industry with your advertising message.
Midwest, Southeast: Mark McGowan firstname.lastname@example.org 847.827.3623
East Coast, Ohio, International: Joe Murphy AdSales25@aol.com 203.254.9595
West Coast, Southwest, Texas: Jim Beckwith email@example.com 847.803.2908
You can post a classified ad in our print publication and/or post a job to our online career center. For more information, click here.