Non-Ferrous Cross-Cutting System
November 3, 2014
The TigerSaw 1000 from TigerStop, Vancouver, Wash., is an automated, integrated cross-cutting solution for aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
It features an 18-in. saw and an accurate pusher system for single piece flow or pack sawing applications up to 26 in. TigerSaw 1000 uses Dynamic automated lineal cutting software that makes the system fast and precise, as well as a lube mister and flow controls for controlled saw-stroke cycle and superior cut quality. TigerSaw 1000 automates the entire cross cutting process with a computer-controlled system that is accurate and intuitive. The saw also allows for:
- Automatic and optimized length cutting.
- Pack sawing of multiple parts.
- Downloading cutting bills directly from the office.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- The saw blade to be cooled via a lube mister.
- Flow controls for fine tuning the saw stroke cycle.