Federal Agencies & North American Associations
Where the concentration of metalcasting facilities is a formidable part of the regional manufacturing base, groups have been created to address industry concerns on current and potential legislation, as well as various business regulations, through lobbying and other advocate efforts. Typically they are the regional voice of the industry in the political arena, many times, working with local AFS Chapters. These groups include:
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- California Metals Coalition
- Foundry Association of Michigan
- Indiana Cast Metals Association
- Metalcasters of Minnesota
- Ohio Cast Metals Association
- Pennsylvania Foundry Association
- Texas Cast Metals Association
- Wisconsin Cast Metals Association
Other North American Associations:
Saturday, April 16: 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
Sunday, April 17: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, April 18: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, April 19: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.