Policy Issues in D.C.
AFS is the voice of the metalcasting industry in our nation’s capital and works to enhance the legislative and regulatory climate for it members. The society evaluates proposed federal legislative and regulatory actions, testifies before committees and agencies, and advocates and educates government officials about the industry’s top concerns and priorities.
With AFS' team of advocacy professionals located blocks from the U.S. Capitol, the society works directly with elected officials, congressional staff and government agencies. For more information, contact the AFS Washington Office at 202/842-4864 or email@example.com.
- EPA Regulations Raise Significant Cost and Reliability Concerns
- OSHA’s Proposed Crystalline Silica Rulemaking Threat to Foundry Industry
- Support Renewal of Tax Extenders
- Oppose LIFO Repeal
- Restore Certainty to Federal Surface Transportation Investment
Government Affairs Solutions
AFS is your voice in Washington to work with Congress, OSHA and EPA. With our team of advocacy professionals located blocks from the U.S. Capital, AFS works directly with elected officials, congressional staff and government agencies to promote the interests of the metalcasting industry.
- Through the chapters and state metalcasting associations, dissemination of critical information at both the Federal and local levels.
- Priority and discounted registration for the annual Government Affairs conference, offering scheduled face time with political leaders.
- Advocacy on both legislation that affects metalcasting today and research & development dollars to support the future of the industry.
For more information, contact Leo Baran, AFS Membership Director, 847/824-0181.