AFS Institute In-Plant Training
AFS Institute in-plant training courses are an efficient and cost-effective method for training new skills to a group at your organization. The Institute has 35 unique courses ranging in length from one half to three days in length that can be hosted in your facility. In addition, there are five courses specifically designed around melting and testing equipment that can be offered at your location if the equipment is available. The curriculum for all 40 courses is developed to teach new job skills in an interactive, hands-on, student-centered format.
Advantages of In-Plant Training
- Immediate impact, high value, unbiased skills training for a large group
- Convenient at your facility training, no lost time for travel
- Hands-on, engaging activities to reinforce skills development
- Team building opportunities across roles and departments
- New skills can be instantly put to use under guidance of certified instructor
- Learning facilitated by industry subject matter experts provided by AFS Institute OR
- Select on-site experts to facilitate the learning from your needs’ perspective with AFS Institute developed curriculum – We train the trainer
- Core to your Professional Development Program
- Part of a larger educational event
- Employees from multiple business units may attend
- Special pricing is available for our AFS corporate members
AFS Institute in-plant training courses provide you with high value, immediate impact, best-in-class, unbiased, professionally training at YOUR facility at an affordable price. It is THE BEST way of delivering new skills training to a large group of your employees. In-plant training provides you with the ultimate in convenience: no traveling expenses, limited lost work time, familiar environment all the while maximizing training efficiency and value. The Institute has 35 unique, professionally developed and expert vetted courses ranging from one half to three days in length that can be hosted in the facility of your choice. In addition, there are five specialized courses focused on melting and testing equipment that can be offered at your location if the equipment is available. The curriculum for all 40 courses is developed to teach new job skills in a modern, hands-on, student-centered format.
With an expansive selection of metalcasting subjects to choose from, Institute in-plant courses could form the core of companywide training events. The Institute encourages you to invite employees from multiple locations of your organization to attend. The group activities provide an excellent opportunity for team building across roles and departments at your organization and the chance to immediately test out these new skills in the work environment with the guidance of the instructor.
Link your on-site experts with the AFS Institute’s professionally developed curriculum to save your organization time and money while providing the students with a perspective on the content for your business’ needs. Student skill development can be facilitated by certified instructors provided by the Institute or can be selected from experts at your organization. The Institute offers an exciting “Train the Trainer” program to certify subject matter experts to provide facilitated skills development.
Contact us to start building your in-plant training plan today! Special pricing available for our AFS corporate members.
Or for more information, contact us at 800/537-4237, or email@example.com