CastExpo & Metalcasting Congress
Building upon the success of last year's 116th Metalcasting Congress in Columbus, CastExpo will be better than ever as it brings together the Metalcasting Supply Chain for 4 days you can’t afford to miss! Sponsored solely by the American Foundry Society (AFS), CastExpo is the single largest trade show and exposition for metalcasting in the Americas. CastExpo’13 in St. Louis will offer metalcasters, suppliers, and casting buyers and designers the opportunity to connect and educate themselves on the latest and greatest metalcasting has to offer.
During its four-day run, CastExpo‘13 will deliver:
- Exposition—The technology, the castings, the oohs, the aahhs. The heart and soul of our industry is on display with more than 400 exhibitors over four days.
- Education—Every minute of every day is filled with presentations in the Metalcasting Congress technical sessions, in workshops and in the Metalcasting Theater on the exhibit floor, delivering to attendees cutting edge and practical shop-floor information on how to improve their operations. In addition, keynotes from world-renowned experts will be highlighted throughout the four day event.
- Cast in North America—A unique exhibit opportunity for metalcasters to showcase their capabilities to casting buyers and designers. To complement the exhibition, a series of Casting Design and Purchasing presentations are offered to improve the casting design and supply chain.
Congress Paper System
- Paper submission
- Guides and templates
- Peer review procedure
Show Location and Dates
St. Louis, Missouri
Saturday, April 6 - Tuesday, April 9, 2013
- Click here for exhibitor information.
- Registration and housing details will be available late in the fall of 2012.