AFS Shipping Solutions
For metalcasters, shipping freight is nothing but an expense that subtracts from the bottom line. To help, AFS has joined forces with ReTrans Freight to offer our Shipping Solutions program for AFS Corporate Members.
Carrier Routings and Optimization
- Access to 20 major LTL and over 100 TL carriers
- National, regional, and interregional footprint
- Typical results yield 10-20% in ‘hard dollar’ savings off your bottom line
- Contracted fuel surcharges
Consolidated Freight Bill Administration
- Minimize processing time and clerical costs
- Reconcile billing and rating errors
- Pre-audit of all freight invoices
- Duplicate payment protection
- Cash management tool
Management Information Tools
- Web services provide significant end-to-end capabilities
- Document imaging
- Custom data files and reports
- Real time rate quoting
- Custom-branded vendor routing web portals
- Integrated XML services
How are these savings possible? Using the purchasing power of more than 2,500 manufacturers and distributors, ReTrans Freight has the buying power to keep your shipping rates minimal. In addition, your metalcasting facility can reduce its clerical and accounts payable expenses through an automated, web-based process.
Any company can request a quote, however you must be an AFS Corporate Member to take advantage of the savings. For more information regarding the AFS Shipping Solutions program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tips, commentary and news on freight shipping, follow the ReTrans Freight Blog.
For questions regarding AFS Corporate Membership, contact Ben Yates, VP of business development at 847/803-5278, or email@example.com