To alleviate the concerns to Corporate Members regarding both Risk Management (Property/Casualty Insurance) as well as Human Capital Practices(Employee Benefits), AFS offers Insurance Solutions, a program available through a preferred broker. Benefits differ based on each company’s particular needs with various specialized programs that know and understand the unique needs of the metalcasting industry.
- Willis is the leading global risk management and human capital risk advisor, with more than 400 offices globally – delivering personalized service locally. It is virtually everywhere you do business.
- Willis was appointed the preferred broker for AFS Corporate Members nearly 10 years ago.
- Willis has recently re-developed creative solutions for both Property/Casualty and Human Capital–designed specifically for metalcasting companies and the unique risk inherit in your business–solutions to drive value and cost efficiencies to you in a strategic manner.
Risk Management(Property/Casualty Insurance)
"A strategic approach to managing risk, utilizing our leverage and sector expertise to drive better deals for you."
- Workers Compensation/Package Programs
- "A" rated carriers
- Both first dollar and deductible programs are available
- Negotiated rates for metal casters
- Broader terms and conditions
- Other Coverages
- Cyber Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Trade credit
- Directors and Officer Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Loss Control Strategies
- Led by industry experts with deep knowledge of metal casting sector
- Mock OSHA inspections
- Hearing/Air inspections
- True strategic advice
- Claims Management Advocacy
- 55 claims professionals mainly with legal experience
- Monthly or quarterly recaps with a review of all open claims
Human Capital Practice(Employee Benefits)
The Willis Human Capital Practice offers a comprehensive suite of brokerage and consulting services, as well as subject matter experts, to proactively design and deploy key strategies to manage your human capital risk.
Its solutions focus on reducing human capital risk by:
- Maximizing the health and productivity of your workforce
- Providing tools and guidance to keep you aligned with HR best practices and trends
- Developing compelling employee communications strategies
It takes a strategic approach with each client, fully assessing your current state of employee benefits and total compensation and then working with you to develop a vision for the future state. Its consultants help you with renewals and marketing, the Request for Proposal process, analyzing proposals, best in class negotiations and carrier implementation. It also provides detailed analysis of the Affordable Care Act and supports you with compliance with all federal and state requirements.
For more information on AFS Corporate Membership contact Ben Yates, VP of Business Development, at 847/824-0181 x201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For details on how to take advantage of the unique Insurance Solutions programs for Corporate Members, contact:
Executive Vice President/Managing Director
Phone: (312) 288-7104